Moving from the Washington, DC, Area to Michigan
Planning on moving out of the hustle and bustle of the DC metro area? Maybe out west to the Great Lakes and Michigan? Georgetown Moving and Storage has you covered.
Michigan is surrounded by all five of America’s great lakes, so its lifestyle is unparalleled. As the 10th biggest state, it also has a thriving economy with plenty of career prospects. If a Michigan move is in your future, you have plenty to look forward to.
Your relocation logistics should be part of the enjoyment. Georgetown Moving and Storage will take care of the practical details so you can focus on the days you’ll spend at Michigan’s historic theaters and lush lakes.
We cover every aspect of your relocation, from professional packing and storage to transportation and delivery. Our customized services let you hand over the responsibilities you don’t want to manage yourself. We offer the utmost security as an award-winning, certified business.
Top-Rated Long-Distance Moving in Washington, DC & Northern Virginia
Georgetown Moving and Storage is a licensed and bonded national carrier, so you’re assured that your cherished possessions will be taken care of. Our services include short- and long-term self-storage units and portable options.
We offer full and partial packing services as well as sturdy packaging supplies. We’ll provide a guaranteed delivery time because we know how tight relocation schedules can be.
Top Cities To Move to in Michigan
Michigan has a pocket of land for every preference, from thriving urban hubs to lush rural areas. Its top-rated regions are:
- Ann Arbor: A city that combines rural and urban zones. This is a family-friendly area with a lively social calendar.
- Grand Rapids: An art hotspot with a lively brewery scene. Grand Rapids is one of Michigan’s favorite destinations for families.
- Kalamazoo: A quirky area with thrumming live music venues. This southwest city is crammed with exciting destinations for young residents.
- Lansing: A metro zone with a strong academic community. This is the home of the Michigan State Capitol building.
- Detroit: A historical spot along the border of Canada.
- Flint: A rustic lumbering zone famous for its cultural heritage. This is the 12th largest region in the state.
If you’re planning a relocation to one of Michigan’s spectacular destinations, call (703) 889-8899.
Top Tips for Interstate Moving
An interstate move demands careful organization and complex logistic elements. The first step is finding an outstanding moving company like Georgetown Moving and Storage.
Once you’ve called our friendly team, you’ll need a few tips:
- Interstate moves are complex, so it’s best to plan them a month or more in advance.
- Create a relocation budget incorporating storage costs, lost workdays, shuttles, and packaging materials.
- Stay organized. Mark your boxes with their contents and the rooms they’re destined for. If you’re storing anything, it’s best to move those items into your storage unit ahead of time.
- Cut back on possessions. The fewer items you move, the lower your expenses will be, so this is the time to clear away your clutter and reduce your inventory.
- Make sure you have the necessary packaging materials before packing your boxes.
Why Choose Georgetown Moving and Storage for Long-Distance Moves to Michigan?
Long-distance moves are demanding, so an ordinary moving company simply won’t do. You need a company that can cover all aspects of your relocation, including licensing for interstate carriage.
Georgetown Moving and Storage is registered, licensed, and approved by the key authorities in the long-distance relocation industry. Our two-day delivery guarantee will get you where you need to be on deadline.
Call (703) 889-8899 to start planning the easiest move of your life.
Tags: Move to MI, from Virginia Maryland to MI, Michigan DC movers, to Michigan long-distance move
Looking for something else?