Have lots of extra furniture that you don’t know what to do with? Finding furniture storage space around the house can be a challenge, as most people just don’t have extra space to fit a couch, extra tables, or additional chairs. Whether you are renovating your home, downsizing to a smaller space, or you just want to get rid of the extra clutter, we have a furniture storage solution for you.
At Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, we offer safe, secure, and easy furniture storage for every scenario. When you choose our storage facility, we can help protect your extra furniture during a home remodel or help you stay organized during a big move with our portable furniture storage.
Ready to reserve your furniture storage unit in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia? Contact our team online or give us a call today at (703) 466-0575!
How Does Portable Furniture Storage Work?
At Georgetown Moving and Storage company, we’ve put a new spin on furniture storage to make it easier than ever for you. If you’re picturing a traditional storage facility where you have to haul and unload your own items, forget it. With us, we deliver the storage container to your home, apartment, or condo. We understand that every move is different and all customers have different household items - and by bringing the unit to you, you will have time to load it on your schedule. So, how does it work?
- We deliver. Our storage containers can be delivered to your home upon request. We can set up a time to drop off your container that works with your schedule. And, we offer storage solutions for furniture of all sizes and quantities.
- You fill it up. Once your storage unit is dropped off, we give you time to load it. If you need help moving the furniture from your home to the storage unit, we also offer labor services - we’re happy to do the heavy-lifting!
- We store it. Once you have filled up the container, you can keep them on your property for as long as you need or you can have them stored at our secure GSA-approved warehouse. If you want us to pick it up, all you have to do is give us a call!
- We return it. Once you no longer need the storage container, we will deliver the items from storage back to your home or, if you kept the unit on your property, we unload it and transfer the empty container from your home to our facility.
Want to reserve a portable storage container for your furniture? Contact us today to learn more!
Benefits of Furniture Storage in DC, MD & VA
Storing your extra furniture can give your home the space it needs to breathe or give you the space you need to move. Our storage facilities are flexible and fit the needs of almost every type of customer. Some of the many benefits of our storage solutions include:
- Climate-controlled storage. We aim to protect the items our customers place in storage - especially valuable or sensitive items, like antique furniture. With climate-control technology, we are able to lessen the risk of damage from heat or humidity.
- Easy portable containers. With portable storage, you can dictate the pace of your move. If you are simply remodeling, you can leave the container on your lawn, so your furniture is close by.
- Security and peace of mind. We’re a GSA-approved government contractor. As such, our warehouses include the newest fire safety technology and security features, including cameras and alarms, with access limited to the warehouse manager.
- Access to packing supplies. To make your storage task or move simple, we offer a variety of tools and packing materials in our online store. With just a phone call, we will happily deliver all boxes and packing materials you need at a great price!
Contact Georgetown Moving and Storage for Furniture Storage Solutions in MD, DC or Northern VA
Want to keep your furniture safe and out of the way? Whether you are moving to a new location or you are simply renovating your home, we can make it easier. Choose Georgetown Moving and Storage Company for all of your furniture storage needs and relax. To learn more about our secure storage facilities or to reserve your portable storage unit, contact us online or give us a call today at (703) 466-0575!