As moving day approaches, you may be dreading all the packing you have yet to do. If you’re located in the Washington, DC Metro area, Georgetown Moving and Storage Company is here for you! We make sure you get the help you need packing up your bathroom on moving day, so you don’t have to go it alone.
Our Bathroom Packing Services
At Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, we offer three levels of bathroom packing to meet your needs:
Full-Service Bathroom Packing
When you don’t have time to pack your bathroom on moving day, leave the job to our clean-cut, well-trained professionals. This service is a huge time saver, freeing up your schedule to focus on other logistics of this hectic day.
Partial-Service Bathroom Packing
Perhaps you’re planning to do most of the packing, but you want an extra pair of hands to help the work go faster. Our crew offers partial-service packing to maximize your time and budget.
Do-It-Yourself Bathroom Packing
Perhaps you want to box up all your bathrooms without any professional packing assistance, but you still need boxes and other packing supplies. In this case, you can order affordable packing materials from Georgetown Moving and Storage Company. We’re always available to offer guidance and packing tips. In fact, to ensure the safety of your items during the move, we ask you to please consult our packing supplies guide.
Order Packing Materials
Regardless of which bathroom packing service you choose, you can plan to order cheap boxes and packing supplies through our online Supplies Store. We ship all orders for free to customers in the Washington DC Metro area. If you’re not sure how many boxes you should order, contact us and we’ll help you estimate your needs accurately.
You can also visit our Alexandria location at 6025 Farrington Ave. Suite B, Alexandria, VA 22304 and pick up boxes and supplies in person. We’re open Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Just be aware that prices and stock may differ from the online store.
Here’s a glimpse at the types of moving supplies you can order from us:
- Small, medium, and large boxes
- Double-walled dish pack boxes
- Picture boxes
- Packing paper
- Packing tape
- Bubble wrap
- Kraft bubble
- Storage paper
Bathroom Packing Tips
- Wait until the last minute. Since you use most of the items in your bathroom on a daily basis, you’ll save time by waiting until the night before or the day of your big move to pack up your toiletries. Keep bathroom cleaning supplies out and use them to clean up after yourself on the day you move.
- Set aside what you use on a daily basis. Don’t pack these items with everything else – instead, keep them in your "day of" box for easy access once you arrive at your new home.
- Throw away anything cheap you can easily replace. Rather than taking up valuable space in your boxes with half-used shampoo bottles and shaving cream you haven’t used in months, throw these items out before you move.
- Pack everything else carefully. Place like items in small plastic bins within each box. This helps prevent small toiletries, medicine, and first aid items from rolling around and getting lost. Top off each box with something light and bulky, like a towel, rug, or shower curtain.
Schedule Bathroom Packing Services in the Washington, DC Metro Area
We’re here to help moving day go as smoothly as possible. For more bathroom packing tips, or to schedule full or partial-service packing in DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, contact us online or by phone at
(703) 466-0575 .