Renovations and Home Staging Storage in Washington DC and Surrounding Areas
We are a Full-Service Storage Company
Storage with Georgetown is easy. Here’s how it works:
Renovations and home staging can be stressful. In order to get the job done – whether that be selling your home or renovating your kitchen – you’ll need to remove some of the clutter from your living space. On top of making renovation plans or working with your real estate agent, the last thing on your mind is packing and moving your clutter – so let us help!
Home Staging Storage Solutions in DC, MD, & VA
Whether you are a real estate agent or a private home seller, the process of selling a house can be overwhelming. One of the major tips when preparing to sell is to stage your home prior to showings.
The reason? Clearing your home of clutter – ideally, making it look like a model home – could be your best chance at selling it faster.
But what are you to do with all of your things? That’s where we come in!
Georgetown Moving’s Worry-Free Storage Guarantee
Georgetown Moving and Storage Company will provide you with solutions for all of your storage needs during the home staging process. We deliver large storage containers to your home, pack them – unless you chose the self-loading method – and transport them to our storage facility.
Home staging can be a bit stressful for any homeowner, but at Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, we make it worth your investment – and your clutter-free home will reap the benefits by attracting potential buyers more quickly.
If you are interested in home staging storage in DC, contact us at (703) 889-8899 to reserve a moving time!
Storage for Renovations in DC, MD, & VA
Whether it’s a small addition or a major overhaul, there are enough things to think of when you are about to embark on a remodeling project. At Georgetown Moving and Storage, we want to make things easier for you.
During a renovation, you’ll need a space for all of your belongings. We can deliver a self-loading storage container to your door – or load it for you if you prefer – and later transport it to our secure storage site.
Unlike many other storage facilities, our holding times for storage containers are flexible. Even if your renovation takes longer than expected, we will keep them until you request them to be delivered back to you.
When you store your belongings with Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, they are protected – and you can rest easy during your renovation! Contact us today for more information!
Our Process for Renovations and Home Staging Storage
At Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, we understand that during renovations or in the midst of selling a home, you need a space to store your clutter. We do our best to make your storage experience as effortless as possible for you!
- You choose your storage method. We provide you two storage options – a self-loading portable moving container or a team of professional movers to pack your items. If you choose the former, we bring the moving container to your door and you pack it up. If you choose the latter, we bring all the supplies needed to wrap and store your household items for you.
- We load our truck. Whether you choose to pack in your items yourself or have our movers help out, we will always load up our truck and transport your items to our secure warehouse.
- Your items are stored in a personal vault at our warehouse facility. You will never have to worry about the safety of your items.
- We offer flexible storage time frames. You never know how long it will take your house to sell or how long it will take a contractor to finish your renovation. You don’t want a storage company that kicks you out too soon – that’s why you should choose Georgetown Moving and Storage. Whether you plan to store your belongings for the short or long term, Georgetown Moving and Storage Company offers the perfect residential storage solutions for you.
- We deliver your items back to you. Once you decide you are ready to bring your items home, we will deliver them to your residence upon request – or, if you prefer, you may pick up your items from our warehouse during business hours.
We try our best to make our storage process for renovations and home staging as simple as possible. If you are looking for quick and easy storage during a home renovation or remodeling, or you are trying to declutter for real estate agent showings, contact Georgetown Moving and Storage today!
Serving the Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas
Whether you need to store your belongings short or long term, Georgetown Moving and Storage Company offers great residential storage solutions. We arrive at your house or apartment, pack up and wrap your belongings for storage, load the items into a storage unit, and transfer the unit to our state-of-the-art secure storage facility.
Each of our storage units measures 7’ high by 5’ wide by 7’ deep and holds about 150 to 180 cubic feet.
Rather than “self” solutions where storage units are accessible to everyone, our portable units are stacked and stored in a warehouse. This “portable vault” system is economical, safe and secure, and costs less than self-storage.
We have four conveniently located storage facilities in:
- Washington, DC
- Arlington, VA
- Alexandria, VA
- Landover, MD
Are you looking to renovate your DC area home? Do you need to stage your home for real estate agent showings in Maryland? Store your home goods with Georgetown Moving and Storage – give us a call today!
Contact Us for Your Renovations and Home Staging Storage Needs
Georgetown Moving and Storage Company is here to help with your storage needs in the DC metro area. Our storage units are perfect for providing a place to store your belongings, no matter your circumstances. Whether you’re simply renovating your current space or looking to move elsewhere, we’ve got you covered. Call us today at (703) 889-8899 to learn more!
|Looking for something else?|