Residential Storage in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia & Maryland
We offer a variety of solutions for residential storage in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Whether you’re looking for affordable long- or short-term storage space, Georgetown Moving and Storage Company offers the right service for you! Our efficient residential storage solutions make us one of the most affordable options for storing your belongings in the DC area, including our storage locations in Virginia and Maryland.
Find out more about our options for residential storage in Washington, DC by contacting us online or calling us at (703) 466-0575.
Why Choose Georgetown Moving and Storage Company for Residential Storage in Washington, DC
Because some of your most valued belongings are at stake, it’s important to choose the storage company you work with wisely. Here’s what you can expect from Georgetown Moving and Storage Company:
- Experienced, qualified team: Because our management team has over 15 years of experience, you know you’re in good hands when you choose us for residential storage in Washington, DC. We are also GSA-approved, boast an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and have won the Angie’s List Award six times and counting. No one beats our customer service record!
- Excellent, affordable services: When you call us for a storage estimate, the price we quote you is what you pay. We never nickel and dime our customers or tack on surprise fees at the end. We always aim to offer the best services at the most competitive prices.
- Secure, economical storage: We’re proud to offer a professional vault storage system. Unlike traditional “self-storage,” this option involves stacking space-saving storage pods, which measure 7’ high by 5’ wide by 7’ deep and hold about 150 to 180 cubic feet. This conservative size allows you to store various household furnishings and boxes filled with keepsakes at a lower cost than renting an entire self-storage unit. Our “portable vault” system is the safest, most secure, and lowest-cost option available in the DC area.
How Residential Storage Works
Our services for residential storage in Washington, DC are simple, safe, and reliable. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule storage unit drop-off: Arrange to have your portable storage container delivered when it’s convenient for you. We’ll position the unit in a suitable spot of your choosing, such as in the driveway.
- Choose a flexible packing option: You can be as involved in packing your storage unit as you want. If you simply want us to drop off and pick up your storage pod while you do all the packing, that’s fine. You can also request a team to pack boxes, wrap furnishings, and load the storage unit on your behalf. These additional services make residential storage fast and easy!
- Schedule storage unit pick-up: When your container is loaded and ready to go, give us a call, and we’ll send a professional, uniformed operator to pick it up. We treat your unit with the utmost care, but in case something unexpected happens, you’re covered by our moving insurance.
- Request a delivery location: Many times, our customers need short- or long-term storage for their belongings. If this is the case, we’ll transfer your storage unit to one of our secure warehouses in the DC area. We have four convenient facilities located in Washington, DC; Arlington, VA; Alexandria, VA; and Landover, MD. If you’re moving, we can also expedite the delivery of your storage pod to your new address. These flexible options let you customize your residential storage experience.
Our Residential Storage Unit Facility Locations
We have four convenient storage unit facilities in the DC area, including:
Quality Storage Unit Space in DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia
When you choose to store your belongings with Georgetown Moving and Storage Company, you can set your expectations high. Here’s what we offer:
- Inventoried belongings: When your storage unit arrives, we register a detailed inventory of its contents into our computer system. Then we provide you with a copy of this inventory sheet for your reference.
- Safety and security: As a GSA-approved US Government contractor, our storage warehouses include top fire safety technology and security features, including surveillance cameras and alarms. Access is limited to the warehouse manager for additional security. Plus, indoor storage protects your belongings from the elements.
- Insurance: We insure the belongings you store with us so you know you’re covered in the extremely rare case of theft or damage.
Schedule Residential Storage in Washington, DC, Northern VA & MD
To learn more about storing your belongings in a safe and secure facility, or to schedule storage unit drop-off and pick-up dates, please call us at (703) 466-0575 or contact us online. We’re proud to offer affordable residential storage in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland.